FAQ & INFORMATION
Find here everything you need to know to organize your stay.
ROOMS & SUITES
What are the room categories in the hotel?
There are 957 rooms in Pullman Paris Montparnasse hotel:
- 369 Classic and Superior rooms (with 48 Family rooms)
- 409 Deluxe rooms (with 80 Family rooms)
- 123 Premium Deluxe room view of Paris's Sacré-coeur
- 40 Executive Deluxe rooms
- 12 Suites
- 4 Apartments
We have 21 rooms for PRMs (people with reduced mobility).
What are the facilities in room?
- Queen or twin beds
- Flatscreen TV with Chromecast
- Tablet & Phone
- Kitchenette (in apartments only)
- Iron - on demand
- Kettle, tea and coffee
- Nespresso coffee machine (from Deluxe rooms only)
- Additional pillows - on demand
- Pillows & duvets made with synthetic materials (no feathers)
- Carpet in room (except in bathroom)
Please ask us if you need anything else.
What are the facilities in the bathroom?
- Bathtub or rain-shower
- Shampoo, shower gel, conditioner, body lotion CoBigelow dispensers
- Welcome Kit: cotton pad, cotton bud, nail file, shower cap
- Towels & Bathrobes
Is it possible to book a room during the day?
It is possible to book a room during the day for a few hours on these different time slots:
- 10:00 - 17:00
- 17:00 - 23:00
- 08:00 - 15:00Book your room for the day
You did not find the answer you were looking for? Contact us!